Tuesday, December 12, 2017

POLLON MELBOURNE









I popped into the Pollon store yesterday as I was in and around the CBD attending some workshops. I had to take some photos of the inside of their store as it was just so gorgeous. I remember years ago going in there for the first time and being really impressed with their selection of Terrariums which were a massive hit back then. Things are still looking up around there. The array of types of flowers be it breed, colour, size and style is super wide and the way they have decorated and arranged the flowers was really beautiful. I only wish that I could've bought something back! If you live in Melbourne, I would not hesitate to say this this is THE best florist in the CBD area.

www.Pollonflowers.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy ;-)